Tuesday 7 August 2018

AALL & CREATE - stamp and stencil challenge, August 2018 with Helen

Welcome back to the Scrap Matrix challenge where for the whole of August, we are challenging you to dust off your Stamps and Stencils from AALL & CREATE and join in the fun.



There is a huge range of products from this company.
Why not check out what the rest of the team have done with them.



 
 
I chose one of the new papers from 7 Dots as my background and gave it a coat of clear gesso before using a stencil down the left side.



 

I masked off part of the stencil with post it notes, as I wanted
 just a strip of letters along the edge and the post it notes 
helped me to get a crisp result.



 
 
By stamping onto tissue paper, I was able to move the images around on the page, until I was happy with placement.  This particular stamp reminded me of a reptile image - just perfect to highlight my brave little Snake Girl!


I used Art Basics soft matte gel, to adhere the tissue to the paper.



Three stamps were just not enough, so I added a few more.  The Butterfly, bee and insect all remind me of this little kidlet, she flits here and there, always on the go and  eager for new experiences.

The "Dream big, fly high" quote, was perfect for her, 
as she's eager to travel and see the world.


 
 
I used some pencils from my stash to add colour to the images, 
but if you don't have any, you can find a similar product, by Prima, in the Scrap Matrix store.

Thanks for calling in today, I hope you find time to play along, 
just add your entry to the Scrap Matrix Shares page in the corresponding folder; don't forget to let us know what Scrap Matrix products you used and what inspired you.  You could be in the running for a $30.00 gift voucher and perhaps a Guest Design Team spot down the track.


Scrap Matrix products used:

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment