Thursday 23 August 2018

Stamped cards with Helen

Welcome back to the Scrap Matrix challenge where this month
we are using Stamps and Stencils from AALL Create.

There is a huge range of products from this company; why not check out what the rest of the team have done with them?
My desk was in chaos after using lots of stamps and stencils, 
so I thought I'd whip up a couple of cards before I cleaned up.


I love this set of stamps; AALL & Create #7they look kind of cool and funky, just right for a the hipsters in your life!
Using smooth white yardstick, I stamped the images and then smooshed them with Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, using the cling wrap method.

I used to dislike purple, but since using Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, I've come to use it by choice - Yikes!  I think it looks gorgeous with this AALL & Create Stamp #43, designed by Fiona Paltridge.

This stamp is temporarily out of stock at Scrap Matrix, but there are two others by Fiona which are also lovely. 

Thanks for calling in today, I hope you find something to inspire your creativity. We'd love to have you play along and perhaps win a prize or a Guest Designer spot, from the uber generous 
Vicki Christensen at Scrap Matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment