Friday 6 April 2018

Another Texture Challenge Layout

Hi Scrappy Friends,

Monique here sharing my second "Texture" layout for this month's challenge.
This layout is about my first experience of a live AFL game.  Being a Queensland girl, I didn't have much experience of AFL - Rugby League was what I grew up with.  When I met my partner, I was quickly converted.  I mean, who doesn't love the arms and shoulders of a fit AFL player?  In our family, we are all Hawks supporters, so when they played at Metricon Stadium on the Gold Coast last year, we travelled down to watch the game.  I absolutely loved the atmosphere of the game - it is electric!!  Sadly, our team lost rather badly, but I still wanted to capture the moment.

This is what I did:


First I went to town  with the AALL Stencil #11 - putting down some texture paste onto my white cardstock.  Once it was dry, I added some Dylusions Ink in Pure Sunshine, then scraped some Dylusions paint in Melted Chocolate.  (Adding the Brown and Gold of Hawthorn....)

Next, I added more layers by using the AALL and Create stamp AALL Stamp #22 and adding chevrons using the AALL Stamp #25.

My photo mat and layered elements included Paint Chips Paper "Underpaper," 12x12 Tags, and 6x12 Elements Stickers.  I also used the Mambi Chips - Sweet Memories Value Pack for my title, and word elements.

Here are some close ups:





Well that's it from me today, hope you enjoyed my post.  Links to the products I've used from the Scrap Matrix Store can be found below.

Don't forget, you still have until the 14th to upload your entry into the "Texture" Challenge folder on the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment