Saturday 10 March 2018

Ranger - Lydia

Hello, I am back to share my second Ranger challenge project. I hope you are all enjoying this months challenge, there is only a week or so left to enter so be sure to get creating and enter over on the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook group.

This project I decided to have some fun with my Ranger Dylusions Ink Sprays and of course I stuck to my go to colours of 'Bubblegum Pink', 'Vibrant Turquoise' and 'Laidback Lilac'.


Now for this mixed media page I used a piece of white cardstock which I cut down to 8 1/2 x 11 inches. I did use from Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic paint in White to give the cardstock a little bit of a paint. I painted this on very roughly so that once the Dylusions were applied it would give some contrast.



Once acrylic paint was dry I sprayed the Dylusions onto the surface. I did add some sprays of water to make the in drip as well. I love how the Dylusions colors work so well together. The colours that were used are 'Bubblegum Pink', 'Vibrant Turquoise' and 'Laidback Lilac'.


Next I added some splatters using Ranger Dylusions Paint in the colours 'Bubblegum Pink' and 'Rose Quartz'. I did add a little of water to make the splatters splat better. I also used a fine paintbrush to do so.


To add a little bit of texture to the page I added some dots of Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint 10z bottles in the colours 'Night' and 'Blushing'. I love these little bottle because you can even draw things with the paint since it has a small tip.



 Lastly I decided the page needed a feature, so I painted some flowers using Dylusions Paint in the colour 'Bubblegum Pink'.



Remember you don't have much time to enter this months challenge using Ranger products, so be sure to get creating and to enter over on the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook group. I hope you enjoyed this simple but effective mixed media page and that it has inspired you to get messy.

Lydia xx


Scrap Matrix Products used:

Dylusions Ink Sprays - 'Bubblegum Pink', 'Vibrant Turquoise' and 'Laidback Lilac'
Dylusions Paint - 'Bubblegum Pink'



No comments:

Post a Comment