Monday 10 August 2020

Using Sprays with Jen

Hi Everyone!

I’m here to show you my take on this month’s challenge. 

     (Thanks to all of the artists on Pinterest for sharing their work and inspiring us.)

I thought I would show you the difference between some of my favourite brands of sprays.  I’m using Dylusions Ink sprays, Ranger’s Distress Oxide sprays, Lindy’s (Stamp) Gang sprays and my new favourite, Dina Wakely’s Gloss sprays.


I started by cutting some watercolour paper into 10cm x10cm squares.  I’ve used the smooth side of the paper and sprayed two colours from each brand onto them.


I’ve used Dylusions’ Vibrant Turquoise and Rose Quartz.

Distress Oxide’s Mowed Lawn and Wilted Violet. I flicked the Wilted Violet over it.


Lindy’s Bachelor Button Blue and Autumn Maple Crimson (I love the names of their colours). I took a couple of photos to try and capture the shimmer. I'm not sure I succeeded.

And Dina’s Gloss sprays in Olive and Night. I flicked some White over it as well. (Isn't it delicious.)

I then cut out circles using a die and stuck them onto white card. I stamped some images from my Paperartsy stash and coloured a couple using Dylusions’ Rose Quartz, Cut Grass, Fresh Lime and Lemon Zest.



I cut them out and attached them to the cards along with some Tim Hotlz stickers and gold metallic thread. 


Dylusions Sprays.


Ranger's Distress Oxide Sprays.


Lind's Stamp Gang Sprays.


Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays.

They looked a little plain so I asked the rest of the Design Team for some suggestions and decided to add some lines on opposing corners. 

I really enjoyed playing with the Gloss sprays so I did another one using all the colours I had, (Olive, Night, White and Eggplant), but this time I used the rougher side of the watercolour paper.

 

I hope this has inspired you in some way.  Don’t forget to show us your creations on the Facebook page.  Add them to the Album and you’ll be in the draw for a chance at a prize.

I’ll be back later in the month to show you another of my creations.   Stay safe and be happy.

Jen.

>^.^<


1 comment:

  1. http://www.haveanepiphanie.com/ Haveanepiphanie adalah sebuah blog pribadi yang digunakan untuk mencari informasi-informasi mengenai permainan idn poker Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete