Wednesday 12 August 2020

Tam's back with more drips.....

Hi lovelies

Tam here again to share another drippy creation.....


A drippy girl.....




To create this one I used the following products:




I began by applying white gesso to my page and then sketched a face.




I then used the Prima Bloom Stamps.
I love this stamp set.
Everyone should have this in their collection.....

Firstly I stamped each one onto scrap card and then cut them out.
I use these as masks.



I stamp directly onto the page using archival ink.
NOTE this ink must be waterproof so it doesn't reactivate when liquid is applied.
I then cover that stamped image with it's mask, ensuring it lines up...




I then stamp the next image, overlapping slightly.
See how the mask works?
You are left with layered stamps....




Time to start adding colour....
I used Art by Marlene Watercolours, in both Bold and Bright and Whimsy and Bright.
I layer upon layer the colours until I am happy with the depth and vibrancy.
I aslo sprayed water and allowed the drips to run down the page.




They are just a bit softer.




I also added some drips to her eyes.

I then went in with a fine pen to add some details.


I also added some pen work to a few of the flowers, just to add some highlights.



Finally a few flicks of paint!






Love those drippy flowers....
and I love the white space around it.
Helps the colours to pop.




Keep your entries rolling in.
We love to see how you drip, spray and spritz on your creations.

Much love 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment