Wednesday 26 August 2020

ATC Cards by Tanya Froud

 Hi Guys! Tanya Here with another of my creations for the month,

With the drip spritz and spray theme going on this month its got me re-discovering some old favorites that got put on the shelf and forgotten about. Oxide Sprays! I forgot how much fun they are.

For my ATC cards i started with a base of 8x10 inch heavy white card stock.

I spritzed Pickled Raspberry, Fossilized Amber and Pumpkin Oxide Sprays onto my craft mat, one at a time them smooshed the card into it to build color. I dried it ever and then to get more depth in the color, before giving it a really good dry.


I then grabbed a couple of Tracy Scott Mandala stencils and a makeup sponge and sprayed a little puddle and dipped my sponge into the ink and then sponged it through the stencil repeating the color until I was happy with what I saw.



I then cut the cards down to the ATC size, 2.5x3.5 inch and used Dark Room Door "Artist Palette" Stamps to add my final layer to the cards.

Here is another dip in and smoosh page using the Glossy Ink Sprays from a discarded piece from my book mark. I also used the same mandala stencil.


Well That's it from me, until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment