Friday 17 November 2017

'A twinkle in your eye' by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone, 

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layout for Scrap Matrix featuring loads of products from the store including the 7 Dots Studio - Dreamscapes CollectionPrima Flowers and Colour Blast Bling Paste

Here is a little taster of the products used in my layout.




Here is my mixed media layout, I really love this paper collection, grungy yet dreamy at the same time and great paired with gold and bronze accents.


Here are some close ups!


One of my favourite techniques is to use gold foil flakes on my chipboard pieces.




Use your stencils in a different way, trace the inside of your stencil with a black pen to create patterns on your background.




Products used from Scrap Matrix!

Dreamscapes Twinkle


Dreamscapes Elements 6x12

Dreamscapes Word Stickers 6x12

6x6" Dreamscapes Triangles Stencil

Dreamscapes Clear Stamp Set


undefined


Image 1




That's it from me today, I hope you head over to the Scrap Matrix Shares facebook page and join in with this months challenge.

Hugs 

Elisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment