Sunday 26 November 2017

7Dots cards - Anguree's second share

Hello lovelies

I am back on the blog today sharing these cards I made using the 7 Dots 6x6 Paper Pad 7 Fortune Teller Collection.

6x6" Paper Pad Fortune-Teller

I started by mixing black 13@rts  gesso with Magic powder. Once this was mixed I stenciled it to my foreground paper using a variety of 13@rts stencils. To add some bling I added Stampendous embossing powder.



Next I started to add some paper strips and lace and filigree flowers.


I added some of the beautiful Finnabair Prima waxes to the black German scrap pieces and continued to add bits to each card till I felt that it was complete. 



I used some of the 7 Dots Cotton Candy Stickers for sentiments. However nothing stops you from using any other word should you have the need.

Thank you For stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will visit us real soon.

Till next time 
Anguree
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment