Monday 20 July 2020

Mini Madness Album
with Lisa


Hello all!
It's Lisa here on the blog today to share some 
Mini Madness inspiration with you!

I was lucky enough to receive this cute little mini album from Vicki.



I have created a little spread art journal spread.
I have kept it pretty simple, I find working on a small scale very challenging!


I have used the 'TCW Skylight Stencil',
and have sponged on some 'Dina Wakley Acrylic in 'Night'
I love the effect and colour! YUM!


Next, a coat of 'Dina Wakley Acrylic in Cheddar', onto some white cardstock.
I have then used the 'AAll & Create Stamp #35' to stamp out the chicken with black ink.


So cute!

I have then fussy cut the chicken out. 
I also stamped out some flowers of this piece.


I have then stamped out the ballet shoes, 
and the sentiment using 'Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn'.

I have then adhered all the pieces to my pages. 
I am quite happy with how it turned out,
a little bit quirky!

I hope that you have liked what I created. 
I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge!

Until next time!

Lisa 

Scrap Matrix Products used:

in Night & Cheddar
Mowed Lawn & Black

No comments:

Post a Comment