Friday 10 July 2020

Jen's Mini Madness...

Hi everyone! I hope it's a lovely sunny day where you are today.  

(I'm having some technical issues with my laptop today so I hope this turns out ok.)

 This month is Mini Madness and what a great challenge this will be.  I can't wait to see what everyone's interpretation will be.  

(Thanks to all the great artists on Pinterest for sharing their creations.)

Some time ago I saw an article in a magazine where they had altered some dominoes.  Further research on Pinterest revealed the many different options I could take.  Inspired, I decided to purchase some dominoes and get started.  

I had a setback though... because of Covid-19 and everyone self-isolating, many games had been purchased from local stores and the shelves were bare.  I ended up having to order them online and wait, (forever it seemed), for them to arrive.  I then unleashed my mini madness and this is what I created.


I had so much fun I had created six, (I didn't think two of them were good enough to share), before I realised I should have been taking photos.  What a great excuse to make some more!


I've  used Paperartsy Fresco Acrylic Paints  .  Some I applied with my fingers but this one I applied with a brush using three shades of green.   


Next I applied Tracy's stamp from set ETS23 with Archival Ink.


I added decorations with a white Posca pen and  some Tim Holtz stickers and covered it with Ranger Glossy Accents and left it to dry.  I tried to be careful and make sure no bubbles but... 
 

... some managed to sneak in.






Make sure your words are stuck down properly, mine slipped as the Glossy Accents dried.




All the stamps I've used are from the Paperartsy range along with Tim Holtz  Collage paper and words from an old book. 

I hope you like them.   
I'm eager to see what you will create.  Please add them to the Facebook shares page and list which Scrap Matrix products you've used. 
That's it for me now,  I'm going to enjoy the sunshine. 

Jen.
>^.^<





 


No comments:

Post a Comment