Tuesday 7 July 2020

'Mini Gift Tags'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello Matrix friends!
It's Lisa here today to share some 
Mini Madness with you!

I have created a couple of mini gift tags.


I have started with a card base, these are only 2.5 x 3.5 inches big.


I have used some of my Dina Wakley Media Acrylics for the base in 'Sand'
I have then added some streaks of the 'Night',
 along with some Dylusions paint in 'Cherry Pie' 


I have then used some 'Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers',
stencilled through my 'Prima Checker 12 x 12 Stencil'




Next I have used the 'AAll & Create Stamp #3'
and my 'Archival Ink Pad', to stamp the circles onto my tags.
Then I have used my 
'Art Philosophy Oil Pastels- Rustic' to doodle some lines and shapes. 




I have then added some torn strips of collage papers, from the
'Art by Marlene Collage Papers #3' 


I have then added some pieces of 'White Lace Trim',
that I have stapled onto my tags. 


Some more close ups :)


To finish I have added some sentiments using the 
'Tim Holtz Label Letters'




And lastly some 'Molossi Crystal Gems' 
 for a little bit of bling 


I don't usually create on this small scale,
but I enjoyed the challenge, 
and I am really happy with how they turned out.

I hope that they inspire you to create something mini,
 for this month's challenge.

Until next time!

Lisa 

Scrap Matrix Products Used:

Sand & Night
Cherry Pie
Peacock Feathers

No comments:

Post a Comment