Friday 5 June 2020

Stay in Bed!! -Tanya Froud

Hi Guys Tanya here!

This months Stay home challenge is a fantastic way to reflect on the past month as we start to emerge from our homes and back into the world slowly.

Tammy has found some stella examples from some talented artists on pinterest to inspire us all this month!

I decided to make my own 3D mini house.. 
I started out by using a popper (empty and washed out) and coated it in a layer of white gesso and let it dry.

Next up I created some collage paper using Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays ,random stencils and stamps onto deli paper






Once dry I then collaged the paper onto the popper by tearing it up into small pieces and attaching it with Gel Medium

Once covered in your pretty collage paper its time to build a roof, grab  a bit of cardboard and peel back a layer to reveal the ridged cardboard (like a tin roof) and cut it to size , Then stick it to the house and then paint it in a coordinating color (I used Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint)
Stick it all together add a base and then I added a quote from the Back Chat stickers



Well that's it from me! I'm looking forward to what you all create!








No comments:

Post a Comment