Monday 20 April 2020

'Illuminate the Dark'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello all!
It's Lisa here today with my second share for the month,
where we are celebrating our wonderful artist Tammy!


I am always in love with her bright, fun and whimsical pages!
This is what inspired me to create this art journal page.


With this page, I have started with a nice coat of Gesso for my page.
I have then used some Dina Wakley Acrylic in 'Lemon',
 to paint a circle in the centre of my page.
I have then coated the rest of the page in 'Eggplant',
not quite joining the two colours, leaving a white rim.


I have then used the '7 Dots Studio Aspen Trees Stencil' and
'Dina Wakley Acrylic in Turquoise', to stencil over the yellow only. 
I have then used the 'Finnabair Grungy Grid Stencil' (still my fave lol),
and black paint, randomly over the edges. 


I have then adhered the wings, fussy cut from the '13Arts Journey Stickers',
to the centre of my page. 
I have drawn in some zig zags around the edges. 


I have then stamped my quote, using the 'Art by Marlene 
Storms Don't Last Stamp Set' and Archival Ink.
Finally it was time to add the centrepiece, that gorgeous girl!


I have fussy cut her from the 'Art by Marlene Collage Papers #4',
and adhered her in the centre. 
I have then added some movement lines for her wings,
and splattered some white ink around the circle.


I am really happy with how it turned out!
Isn't she gorgeous??

I hope you like her too,
and that she may have inspired you to create today!

Until next time

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment