Saturday 4 April 2020

Inspired by Tammy : April Challenge: cards





Hello,
Wow! These challenges just get bigger and better every month!
 I love how Tammy keeps inspiring us month after month. 
We have an endless supply of inspiration to choose from. 
Once again, I set my own challenge, to bring her inspiration into my love, which is cards. I have chosen a piece from 2017 (which only seems like yesterday!!).









This journal page was created by Tammy in 2017.


I started by making the backgrounds. I stamped each card with a different stamps using the following sets: Art By Marlene Bohemian Flowers BM35 and Paper Artsy/Tracy Scott ETS24. Using paper artsy paints, I sploshed some colour, using two colours on each card. I have also added some splatters with the same colours. When these dried, I painted black stripes across the cards and then I added some white splatters.







For this card, I have used a stamp from Paper Artsy/ Tracy Scott ETS21 and coloured using Scribble Sticks with a water colour brush. I have cut out the shapes and glued to the card. 




For the next cards, I painted patches of colours using paper artsy paints. The butterfly is from Paper Artsy/ Tracy Scott ETS21 and the flower for the next card is from Paper Artsy/Tracy Scott ETS20









Once again, I have cut out the shapes and glued to the card. All I need to add is a greeting and these are ready to give to a friend. 
I look forward to seeing your creations in this challenge... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment