Saturday 14 December 2019

Bling it on! = xmas = journal page!





Hello,
I had so much fun "blinging" this page! Tracy Scott has designed this wonderful stencil which is perfect for Christmas baubles.


DID YOU KNOW.... If you click on the highlighted products in our blogs, this will bring up a link directly to Scrapmatrix and directly to each product that we have used. There are so many wonderful products at Scrapmatrix. Hope this makes it a little easier to find what you like too.





I started with painting a page with  four colours. Paper Artsy Mulled Wine and Gold, along with Dylusions Dirty Martini and Postbox Red. Love the gold for a bit of bling!




Using Tracy Scott Stencil PS159, I cut out some bauble shapes. I have used stamps from Paper Artsy, Tracy Scott set ETS23 to decorate these shapes as well as some free hand shape making with a black marker.






On my journal page, I painted the same four colours in long downward shapes. Once dry, I added a layer of watered down gesso over the entire page. To add bling, I sprayed Lindys Starburst - Opal Sea Oats. I dont think this photo does the shimmer justice!




'Believe' is such a perfect word for Christmas. I stencilled this to the top of the page and the added my own touch with a few zentangles, before completing the page with the baubles.







No comments:

Post a Comment