Friday 8 March 2019

'Gypsy Soul' by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone, 

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layout for Scrap Matrix featuring loads of goodies from the shop and showcasing the March challenge - Teal and Purple.

I love this colour combination so much, I have used it a few times so I am quite comfortable with it, I know there are a few people out there that freak out at purple... but paired with teal, it's amazing. 

I was inspired by the Mandala, flowers and feathers in the Challenge Graphic and I just love the awesome floral stamp set by Art By Marlene.

If you haven't seen the challenge as yet, I am sharing the link and graphic below in the hope that you will participate this month, the colours and inspiration is amazing !


No photo description available.


Products from Scrap Matrix with links for enabling 😂😂

Image 1Image 1




Image 1


Here are some close ups - 


I painted the chipboard white and then wrapped some lovely purpley Magenta Sari Silk around the arrow to match the flower colours.


I used a wet on wet technique to add my Inkcredible Ink and Dylusions Ink Spray to my cardstock then I stamped with the stamp set once dry. I then fussy cut my elements out and added white paint using a Posca Paint Pen.

The background was created using a The Crafters Workshop Stencil along with white modelling paste with Ink and Spray over the top.

Then layer all your elements to the left side and balance the page out by using two photos down the right side plus your title. The arrow serves as a focal point to draw your eye to the photos.


Well that's it from me today, I hope you are inspired to give the latest challenge a go!

Hugs

Elisa x




No comments:

Post a Comment