Friday 22 March 2019

'Collect Beautiful Moments' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Scrap Matrix fans,

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layout based on this month's challenge, Purple and Teal.

If you haven't seen the challenge as yet, I am sharing the link and graphic below in the hope that you will participate this month, the colours and inspiration is amazing !
No photo description available.


Products from Scrap Matrix with links for enabling 😂😂

Image 1Image 1




Image 1

Image 1





Let's take a closer look at the finer details!


Getting the most out of some of my Scrap Matrix metal flower and wing embellishments plus black and silver bling.

To create the gorgeous flowers and leaves, I used an Art by Marlene Stamp stamped with archival ink over the top of a water colour background. The colours were made with Berry ink, teal spray with a touch of pink as well.


Fussy cut your water colour stamped flowers, fairy and leaves and layer to create a dream catcher.


Hand dye some white fabric flowers with your inks to match your layout!


I also fussy cut some gorgeous leaves from the Art by Marlene Collage papers book from Scrap Matrix. They matched fabulously with my selected colours.

Well that's it from me today, I hope you have been inspired to try your hand at the current challenge!

Hugs

Elisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment