Monday 4 March 2019

Art Journal Page .... by Lynn

Good morning everyone.  Today I would like to share an art journal page that I have created for this months challenge - Teal and Purple

Here is the moodboard:

No photo description available.

My favourite colour is purple and next to the teal it is even more devine!!!!!!

Here is my art journal page:



I have used Art by Marlene paper  for the background.  There is washi tape down the centre of the page.



   I just love this paper :) - but need to push it to the background


To do this I have added ripped up dictionary paper down the edges and heavy white gesso.

At this point I got so involved in what I was doing I forgot to take photos so I will explain in the close up shots!


I have used a stencil with Paper Artsy paint - by putting a very small amount of paint on a makeup sponge and dabbing onto the stencil.

I have then used 13 arts clear stick over the top.




 I have used a lid and black and white Dina Wakley paint to create some circle marks.


I have used a white posca pen around the inked areas to add highlight.




The wooden letters have been painted in Paper Artsy paints.

Here is a list of the products that I have used:

Art by Marlene paper 

I hope that you are inspired to enter into this months challenge - all you have to do is upload your layout, card, project, canvas, art journal page onto the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook page and tell us at least one product that you have used that is available in the Scrap Matrix Shop.

I hope to see your projects there.

Til next time - happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment