Friday 7 June 2019

'Storms Don't Last' with Lisa Amiet


Hello, Scrap Matrix fans!
It's Lisa here today to share some inspiration with you.

I am so excited to join this wonderful team of talented ladies!

For my first creation, I have created an Art Journal page to celebrate our 
Art by Marlene Monthly Challenge


 For this, I have started with my trusty Large Dylusions Creative Journal, 
which is an 11" x 8" journal giving me lots of space to play.


I have started by using my Distress Oxide Sprays in 'Faded Jeans' and 'Picked Raspberry',
and spraying across my pages. I have then added some water splatters to get the ink to react.


Next, I have used my Finnabair Grungy Grid Stencil,
 and a baby wipes to rub through the stencil. 

I find the baby wipe helps lift and blend some of the ink. 
It also holds the ink to spread to other areas. 


I have then used my Art by Marlene Collage Paper No. 3, 
which I have fussy cut some elements from. 
I have adhered these pieces to my pages. 
I have also torn some pieces of the papers and adhered those. 


I have then used my Liquitex Gesso to lightly sponge over my page, 
blending the edges of the collage papers into my journal page.


To add some more interest to the page I have then used Art by Marlene 'Storms Don't Last' Stamp set and my Ranger Archival Black Ink to stamp randomly over the page. 



I have then used a black marker pen to doodle over my page. 



I hope that you like what I have created,
 and that it inspires you to get a little messy today :)

I have used the following Scrap Matrix Products:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous and love the colours. I am finding my journal by Marlene a good size too...especially for the larger stamps.

    ReplyDelete