Sunday 17 December 2017

'Full Blown Circus' by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone,

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layout - a mixed media layout using a few sets  and paints from the very cool Paper Artsy Range from Scrap Matrix.

The challenge this month at Scrap Matrix is to use anything Paper Artsy! so get cracking everyone and get your entries in, you could win a lovely prize from Vicki at Scrap Matrix. Head to our facebook shares page - 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665321436821150/



Now anyone that knows me quite well knows that I have a HUGE love of stamps, they are one of the most versatile product from the papercrafting world in my opinion.

Above is a graphic on just a few of the lovely Paper Artsy stamps that i have and the gorgeous smooth paints by Tracy Scott a designer from Paper Artsy.

Here is my layout that I created using the paints and the following stamp sets:


Head to Scrap Matrix to order yours today!






I didn't realise just how versatile the Emma Godfrey 02 stamp set was til i cracked it open and used the alphabets stamps and a few others from that set. Endless title and journalling options at your fingertips.

Here are some close ups - 



Here are some close ups for the final details. The paints are so versatile, i watered them down and used a paint brush to colour my background and the monster stamps.






Well that's it from me today - Stay tuned for my next post 

Hugs

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment