Monday 7 December 2020

This or That....By Tanya Froud

 Hi Guys!

What a fun challenge this month...so many choices!!!!

I opted for Page, Circles, Pastel, Naughty...


I set myself a little time challenge for this...I allocated 30minutes to create. So I I got busy and tried not to over think it!!
To start I grabbed some Paper Arts Paints (I only had bright colours so I diluted them  with white gesso.
Smeared them on with my fingers. Wiped some paint out with a baby wipe until I liked the background.
Next I grabbed a pot from my desk and smeared paint around the rim and stamped a circle to create a focus area..I did this a few times to create a more messy circle. 


I then grabbed a Art By Marline Die cut girl and a snarky quote stuck them down ..and that was it time was up. So I called it done!!! 


Why not give yourself a time limit and see what you could come up with!!

Until next time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment