Friday 18 December 2020

I tried to be naughty...

 Hi everyone!

It's my turn for my second reveal for this month's challenge.

I chose a Page (again), Stars, Pastels, and Naughty.

 


It's not really naughty, but I tried.

 Actually 'I tried' should be the title of this entry.  I tried to be naughty, I tried to do grungy, I tried to do pastels.  While I do like this page, I didn't exactly achieve what I wanted to.

So here goes,  this I what I did.

I used my small Dylusions journal.  Using a dry brush, I covered the page in Paperartsy's Zucchini.  I wanted the brush strokes to show.

 



Next I used Lilac. I didn't clean my rush with water, I just wiped the excess Zucchini onto the opposite page.

 


Blue Bayou was my next colour choice.

 



I stamped the stars using Carabelle Studios stamp set 'Textures Printing' in Navy Archival Ink...

 


...followed by sponging Paperartsy's Snowflake through 7 Dots Studio star stencil.

 


I stamped one of the cats from Carabelle Studios 'Kooky Cats' stamp set and coloured it with Paperartsy's Truffle, Zucchini and White Fire. One dry, I cut it out and glued it to my page.

 


I sponged Black Soot Distress Ink around the edges of the page.

 


I finished the page with a sticker from Tim Holtz's Snarky Comments. 

>^.^<

I did another page as well. (It's on the opposite page on the abovemention project.)

  This time I chose Page, Pastels, Circles and Naughty.


This was done using Dina Wakley paints, Carabelle Studios stamp sets 'Keep Swimming' and 'Round and Around'.  I added some marks and another Snarky Comments sticker.


So that's it for this month.

 

I'm going to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy and merry Christmas.  May it be filled with love and laughter.  Stay safe if you are travelling. 

My mother nominated me to hold Christmas this year.  Just what I love... cooking in tropical heat and humidity. (Thanks Mum). Truthfully though I couldn't be happier.  Hubby will be firing up the BBQ and there will be plenty of food, drinks and laughter. I hope you all enjoy yourselves.  Hug your loved ones.  I'll see you next year.


Jen.

>^.^<



No comments:

Post a Comment