Wednesday 25 November 2020

 Hi There! Tanya here!!!

As promised, I'm back again with more Arabian Nights Inspo, and yep you guessed it... More Artsy Arabia!!!!!


This was literally created by mashing up so many products from the Artsy Arabia Range, you will find collage paper, Stencils, Stamps and more!

Here is a close up of the base.. when I started with the collage paper. (Excuse the terrible photo, late at night and this was a good as I could get!)


The color was added with the Brighter than Bright water color paint.

I have also stamped
 and water colored the stamps.
I have also traced the Mandala stencil with a gel pen and added some doodling.

Here is another quick art journal page to finish off the post.


I hope you are all feeling inspired, please share your creations on the Facebook page!!!
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment