Monday 18 May 2020

Citrus Doodles.




Hi once again! 
I'm back with an art journal page this time.

I really enjoyed myself creating this page.  So much so, that I forgot to take photos. 
This is what happens when you are having fun and lose a few hours creating.



It's a simple page.  There's not much technique involved and anyone can do it.  

You will need:

I've used Art by Marlene Medium Journal

Cheescake, Limelight, Zesty Zing, Tango, Coral and Granny Smith

An assortment of Stencils
I've used Paperartsy PS111, PS136, PS160 and one from my stash as well as one I made myself


Coloured Fine Tip Markers

Make-Up Sponges 

* * * *

First I covered my page with Cheesecake paint.



Next I sponged Limelight through my homemade circle stencil, but it wasn't dark enough so I mixed in some Granny Smith. 
I repeated this process with Zesty Zing, Tango and Coral.
  
(I made my stencil from a plastic file folder separator thingy with some circle dies.)



Next I sponged Snowflake through my stencil shapes over my circles.

 I outlined them with my Posca pen and then doodled everywhere. 
I then got out my fine tip markers and doodled some more. 



Lastly I stuck on a quote sticker. 
Then I stepped away, because it becomes very addictive and I didn't want to overdo it.

There you go.  Nice and simple.  
It's not perfect, and I didn't want it to be.
 This page is about just letting it all go with the flow.

So look on the bright side and get creating.

Jen 
>^.^<



No comments:

Post a Comment