Monday, 18 May 2020

Citrus Doodles.




Hi once again! 
I'm back with an art journal page this time.

I really enjoyed myself creating this page.  So much so, that I forgot to take photos. 
This is what happens when you are having fun and lose a few hours creating.



It's a simple page.  There's not much technique involved and anyone can do it.  

You will need:

I've used Art by Marlene Medium Journal

Cheescake, Limelight, Zesty Zing, Tango, Coral and Granny Smith

An assortment of Stencils - 
I've used Paperartsy PS111, PS136, PS160 and one from my stash as well as one I made myself


Coloured Fine Tip Markers

Make-Up Sponges 

* * * *

First I covered my page with Cheesecake paint.



Next I sponged Limelight through my homemade circle stencil, but it wasn't dark enough so I mixed in some Granny Smith. 
I repeated this process with Zesty Zing, Tango and Coral.
  
(I made my stencil from a plastic file folder separator thingy with some circle dies.)



Next I sponged Snowflake through my stencil shapes over my circles.

 I outlined them with my Posca pen and then doodled everywhere. 
I then got out my fine tip markers and doodled some more. 



Lastly I stuck on a quote sticker. 
Then I stepped away, because it becomes very addictive and I didn't want to overdo it.

There you go.  Nice and simple.  
It's not perfect, and I didn't want it to be.
 This page is about just letting it all go with the flow.

So look on the bright side and get creating.

Jen 
>^.^<



No comments:

Post a Comment