Monday 22 April 2019

'Let yourself Fall' by Elisa Ablett


Hi everyone, 

Elisa here from the design team with my latest inspiration based on this months challenge over in the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook Group. This time around I have created a bright and fun art journal page using a great quote symbolising letting your walls down and letting yourself love.


These are some of the products used from the Scrap Matrix Store - 

Image 1

 
http://scrapmatrix.com/shop-by-category/stamps/art-by-marlene/

Let's take a closer look - 


The main feature of the page is the beautiful flying heart stamp by - Art by Marlene, I stamped the heart and hand coloured with watercolours and a posca paint pen.


I have had the Dylusions Silhouette stencils for a while now and I decided to put them to use in the background, the great thing about these stencils are that you can add as little or as much detail as you want. I went with keeping them in the background behind the heart stamp.


In a few parts of the page I added some doodling and zentangling for added interest to the page.


Add some liquid paper or correction pen and/or white posca paint pen to outline and highlight your features on the page. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, make sure you leave some love!

Elisa 

Hugs x




No comments:

Post a Comment