Wednesday 27 September 2017

Elena's Challenge Share

Hello everyone!
With you is Elena and it is my first project! I am happy to be a part of this remarkable team!
 
Here is the remarkable mood board and I have made the first project!
 
Yet unfortunately I have no workshop or the room where I can spread out the wonderful materials, instead I have a big spacious case and a big table! It is my dream to have my own space!
 For now most of all I love to use paints, splashes, wonderful inspiring phrases!  Let's look!
 
 
I used many items from 13 arts - wonderful chipboard, cool phrases with stickers, papers, and I added mixed media - many splashes!
I also used Scrap Matrix Flower Metals
 
 
I like to work more creatively and not standardly, and same as me the page has turned out!
Probably, when my dream comes true and I have a room for scrapbooking, she will be super creative! I will surely show her to you!



                                                         Thanks for attention! See you!




Scrap Matrix products used:

Art Journey - Freedom
Art Journey - Creativity
13 Arts Art Journey Word Stickers
13 Arts Words set Aura Rosa (30x30cm)
13 Arts Aura Rosa Stickers. A4 black (on clear)
Words set Winter Tales 25x25cm
Brass Flower Large #1


 

4 comments: