Monday 30 April 2018

'Forever' By Elisa Ablett

Hi Scrap Matrix lovers!

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layout based on this month's awesome Tic Tac Toe/Monochromatic Challenge and I have a process video for you on how to complete this layout step by step! I am still new to Youtube and process videos so be kind :-) 

This layout I chose a Red, Black, White and Grey colour scheme and of course my usual mixed media and stamping!

If you haven't joined in the challenge this month there is still a VERY small amount of time left - head on over to Scrap Matrix Shares to add your photo.


Here is my process video :-) 








Here are some close ups for you !!





Products used from the Scrap Matrix Store







Image 1


undefined



That's it from me today, I hope you have enjoyed my process video, make sure you leave me some love  and subscribe to my channel if you would like to see more!

Elisa xx



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and I am truly thankful that you used my stamp designs. You have bought them to life in a fantastically dramatic way and I adore this layout ❤️❤️😘

    ReplyDelete