Tuesday 20 February 2018

love canvas - Lydia

Hello friends, Lydia back to share my first project for February. February!! How is it the second month already? I am very excited for this month in regards to the Scrap Matrix challenge as it is 'Ranger'.

 
So for my first project this month have made a little canvas featuring my favourite Ranger Dylusions Sprays and of course having the colours of love as it is February.
 
 
First thing I did was use my Dylusions Sprays in the colours 'Cherry Ripe', 'Pomegranate Seed' and 'Bubblegum Pink' to colour a paper doily. I love how all three of the colours blended too.
 
 
 Next I did a some stenciling using a Tim Holz Ranger stencil called 'Lace'. The medium I used to stencil with was some Dina Wakely Heavy Body Acrylic Paint in the colour 'White'. I coloured the heavy body acrylic with a light pink Dylusions Spray in the colour 'Rose Quartz' which gave the florals in the stencil a nice subtle finish on the white canvas,
 
 
 
Once I had adhered half of the Dylusions Sprayed doily I added some paper flowers which you can find some in the Scrap Matrix store HERE. 
 
 
Lastly I added some very cute metal trinket frames and added some small doodling with a fine black pen. You can find a variety of frames and metal trinket frames HERE in the Scrap Matrix store.
 


 
 Now for some close ups of the final little Valentine's at inspired canvas.
 
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed this little project of mine and to be sure to head over to the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook Group to be able to enter his months challenge.
 
I also hope you all had a lovely Valentines. I'll be back to share another project soon.
Lydia xxx
 
 
Scrap Matrix Products used:
Tim Holz Ranger stencil  'Lace'
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment